Tuesday, 11 March 2008

How are you spending your 1 week break?

We're all so glad with this one week break, right? Let's take this time to rest well and take stock of what we've been doing for term I. Last weekend, I totally just slacked and did nothing. Meet up with some friends, read some books, surf the net, chatted with my friends in HK and SH. Absolutely no work and I think I deserve it.

After the weekend is work again because I've to set papers, attend meetings, plan programme for next term and also do make-up lessons for Sec 3.

How are you spending your 1 week break? Well, do have lots of fun but also do not neglect your studies, especially the Sec 4s. It's a good time to consolidate your learning. File your notes and assignments, make notes, read a book, go exercise, catch up with friends etc. Get fully recharged for another busy term ahead. OK, adios!

No comments: